You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokewalker tricks for the lazy and impatient

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pokewalker tricks for the lazy and impatient on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Larz the Techno Viking

N00B
In the last week I have had Soul Sliver, I haven't had as much time with the game as I would like. So to fill that void in my soul, I have been paying more attention to the pokewalker during the day and have learned some interesting ways to add steps if you are not walking.let me drop some knowlege on yer nuggets.....

1) Your Shoe. At my place of employment, I have some desk time during my day. And it just so happens that I have the tendency to fidget my legs while at said desk. So I clip the PW to my shoe and ley my restless legs do the rest.

2) Neck Massager. Last x-mas, we (me and muh wife) were at a office party, playing a dirty santa-esqe game and we ended up with the fore-mentioned massager. I dug it out of the closet and layed it over the arm rest of my chair and used a rubber band to attach the PW to it and turned that bad boy on. I had thousands of steps in very little time.

3) The Car. Yesterday, me and my wife started our road trip to my hometown, which is a 4 hour drive, and she has a set of beads hanging off of her rear-view mirror. She also had a little bendible skeleton that hangs off of the beads ( she is an x-ray tech, she loves bones ). So I conformed the arms of Mr. Bizzle ( I am sure there was a funny story on how it got that name, but to be honest, i have smoked and drank since then and have forgotten) to hold the PW. In 4 hours of drive time, minus the stop for dinner, it racked up a few thousand steps.

4) Dogs. When I got S. Silver and the PW, I hopped on GameFAQ's S. Silver msg boards and was flipping thru the topics around the PW and few had mentioned people attaching it to the collars of their dogs and letting them run wild. At first, I thought it was a retarded idea. Seriously, you would think the dog would get it off and chew it up or just lose it all together. Well, we have two small, laced with meth-like natural energy, lapdogs. One night last week, I will admit, I was not sober in the slightest, and thought it would be funny to see if that trick really worked. I clipped it to the collar, around the back of the neck area, and turned her loose. She didn't even notice it on there at all. By the next morning, I had a Shit-load of watts built up and not one scratch on the PW

Thats all that I can come up with at the moment, aside from accually walking. If you guys have other tips or ideas, drop them in the thread.

---- Larz the Techno Viking ----

http://www.myspace.com/djryan74552

Ecko

Site Developer
Site Developer
I love the Neck Massager idea, didn't know it worked, and I guess that is the right speed that the walker can handle. :\

I found a crazy idea of how to get walts and steps. Very Happy

tape one to a phonograph and let it spin around.

Heres a video of 6 walkers on a phonograph, kinda funny if you ask me.

Shards

I've got one! Or two. . .

Put it on the washing machine with a basket over it, so it doesn't run away.

Rock it back and forth in class to annoy the teacher (then quickly stick it up your sleeve when the teacher walks by). This is assuming you either have long sleeves, or are wearing arm warmers. In order for it to work, you have to rock it at a tempo around Allegro or Vivace, which is pretty fast. To start it up, spin the pokewalker at an angle, so you get four clacky noises.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12106699

Larz the Techno Viking

N00B
Yeah, so far the neck massager worked best, But it had to be sitting just the right way. And at some points it did slide just enough to cause it not to count steps. Its not perfect, but it does work.

http://www.myspace.com/djryan74552

Toast

PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew
Ah, how I love being lazy. I will be sure to test some of these out. Thanks to everyone who's posted some ideas and stuff.

pokeman

N00B
When i first got my pokewalker i discovered that if i top it at certain rhythms it soon will start to get steps added to it, but you have to keeping tapping it at a consistent rate in order for it to work.

That said other than that one time i only get steps on my pokewalker by actually walking what a concept you know Very Happy , and i have at this current moment after 169 days i have 11856614 steps in the pokewalker so now since i am on sinnoh field once i have gone 5000 steps in a day i can use the dowsing machine to get rarecandys which can help you be lazy in other ways besides getting steps without walking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum