Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with ou team

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help with ou team Empty Help with ou team Sun May 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Rslfan

N00B

Aerodactyl lead 6 hp 252 att 252 speed
Life Orb
focus sash
stealth rock
earthquake
Rock Slide
taunt

salamence phy sweeper 252 Att 252 speed forgot where other 6 went
Life orb
d dance
dragon claw
Roost
earthquake
dd and murder
Roost is good recovery, and sheds part of Mence's 4x Ice weakness.

gengar s sweeper 252 sp Att 252 sp 6 hp
life orb
shadow ball
focus blast
substitute
pain split

gliscor tank 252 hp 200 Atk 56 Def
Leftovers
leftovers
earthquake
roost
toxic
ice fang
poison try to wall out and make any dragons sorry they tried to kill me

Magnezone tank 252 hp 252 Sp.Atk
Lefties
thunderbolt
Magnet Rise
flash cannon
hp fire
Steel killer and wall

forrettess 252 hp 252 Def
Lefties
rapid spin
earthquake
explosion
Spikes
Spinner and spiker
only poke I have trained so far is salamence so I am open to any ideas that would help make it better
only counter I can really see now is mamoswine can anyone else see anyothers?

Also what do I do for ev/ivs to get hp fire on magnezone

2Help with ou team Empty Re: Help with ou team Thu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Sixtails

Sixtails
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

For HP fire magnezone, you won't be able to pick and choose your IVs unless you're a hacker, in which case you don't deserve help on your team. Just breed them until you get one with a high power HP fire and good enough IVs not to fail.

3Help with ou team Empty Re: Help with ou team Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Rslfan

N00B

Ok thanks
I saw the iv spread fo high power too :/ o well I'll get it eventually

4Help with ou team Empty Re: Help with ou team Sun May 30, 2010 8:16 am

ZeroSum

N00B

Have you decided on natures? Also, you've got two hold items on your Aerodactyl. Wink I think the only common leads that will pose a huge threat to him are going to be Jirachi and Swampert. Therefore you may be safe to just go with the Life Orb, unless you're scared of an exploding Azelf.

I've always been a fan of Modest Gengar @ Choice Scarf as a revenge killer, which your team doesn't necessarily have.

Also, a Focus Blast from your Gengar would be a respectable way to deal with Mamoswine, and your Magnezone already has Flash Cannon. I think worst case scenario, Mamoswine would make you consider switching out if you haven't had a chance to set up with Salamence very well. But he's still scary because his stab attacks wreck half your team.

One of my bigger worries is that four of your six pokes rely on earthquake, and you've only got one fire and one ice attack respectively. Because of this, Gyarados could pose a problem. Magnezone is obviously your answer to him, but if you don't get a chance to get off Magnet Rise, you may be forced to use Forretress to explode on him.

Overall, looks pretty dang solid. An opposing team would need to have carefully considered how to handle each of the pokes on your team, because each are dangerous, and seem to work well together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum