You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on HG/SS?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Thoughts on HG/SS? on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:15 am

Ace Trainer Egan

N00B
What do you guys think of the remakes after you have had a lot of time to play? I restarted my game, and much prefer my second set of pokes because they use a dragonite and the dragon type is like immune to four different types and they are all the base types to the game.

I have loved them, they definitely revoke old memories.

http://www.twitter.com/ODSTEJY

2 Re: Thoughts on HG/SS? on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 am

Smythy

N00B
Well this is the first Pokemon game I've started to train my Poke's with EV's and stuff, so its a big improvement there.
One of my favorite features is the GB sounds. That definatly brought back memories

3 Re: Thoughts on HG/SS? on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Ace Trainer Egan

N00B
Yes, this was also the first time I have at least tried to understand competitive battling. This was also the first that my goal was more to complete the pokedex instead of win the pokemon league.

http://www.twitter.com/ODSTEJY

4 Re: Thoughts on HG/SS? on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 pm

AbsolAUS91

N00B
same for me, the memories i have of first playing Pokemon Gold are so vivid after these remakes.
i have a dragonite too! i traded him as a dratini from my platinum game, i'd already migrated it from my Leaf Green to PT, so that little dratini is a serious globe trotter... its been to 3 countries!
i also evolved bill's gift Eevee into espeon, so i also attained a goal i'd set back in GSC-evolve my eevee into an umbreon or espeon. i'd done it before in PT, but i never used them in my team and i'd never done it in their games, so to speak. i'd also never had an espeon before, as i am yet to evolve an eevee into one in my PT game.
so i'm loving these remakes, i was disappointed mostly by FR/LG but HG/SS are fantastic in my book:)

5 Re: Thoughts on HG/SS? on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 pm

pokeman

N00B
AbsolAUS91 wrote:same for me, the memories i have of first playing Pokemon Gold are so vivid after these remakes.
i have a dragonite too! i traded him as a dratini from my platinum game, i'd already migrated it from my Leaf Green to PT, so that little dratini is a serious globe trotter... its been to 3 countries!
i also evolved bill's gift Eevee into espeon, so i also attained a goal i'd set back in GSC-evolve my eevee into an umbreon or espeon. i'd done it before in PT, but i never used them in my team and i'd never done it in their games, so to speak. i'd also never had an espeon before, as i am yet to evolve an eevee into one in my PT game.
so i'm loving these remakes, i was disappointed mostly by FR/LG but HG/SS are fantastic in my book:)
I also have memories of gold and silver because i used to before i got up for school on a weekday would pick all the berries in the game and do any of the daily things or things that can only be done on certain days like the buying of rare items on monday mornings. I have been doing the same thing with heart gold now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum