Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey guys heres a team

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hey guys heres a team Empty hey guys heres a team Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Ajewlikeyou

Ajewlikeyou
N00B

okay so heres my sunny day team tell me what you guys think. reply back on what you guys think

2hey guys heres a team Empty SUNNY DAY Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Ajewlikeyou

Ajewlikeyou
N00B

heres my new sunny day team what do you guys think i havent really tried it yet but i think its pretty good

Jumpluff (F) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- Sleep Powder
- Encore
- U-turn
--- My lead cause hes very fast and has chlorophyll to get even faster

Exeggutor (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 6 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Sleep Powder
- Solarbeam
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Fire]
--- Special sweeper with sleep powder support and thanks to chlorophyll no one can outrun him without a choice scarf

Houndoom (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Solarbeam
- Dark Pulse
- Will-o-wisp
--- another special sweeper with more variety

Tangrowth (M) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Leaf Guard
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Power Whip
- Synthesis
- Sunny Day
--- physical wall to take the physical hits

Celebi @ Heat Rock
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- Solarbeam
- Synthesis
- Heal Bell
--- Special wall to soak up special hits

Tropius (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Earthquake
--- Physical sweep to deal damage to annoying blisseys

3hey guys heres a team Empty Re: hey guys heres a team Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

This sounds like a pretty decent team; I just have a couple concerns that might make it a bit better.

I almost feel as if you are trying to have way too many grass types to try to force sunny day to work. The reason heatran is used a lot is because it literally resists every type that is super effective against grasses. I would almost recommend heatran over houndoom, but i think houndoom is fine in and of itself. Still, i'd test heatran over houndoom for a bit just to see how well it works. I would highly recommend taking out tangrowth and putting in a physical wall who has a bunch of resistances to stuff that is super effective against grass. I'd put something like swampert over tangrowth, although certainly other pokemon can fit the bill as well; it was just the first thing that comes to mind, considering literally everything else on this team resists grass. finally, i'd highly recommend getting a bit more diverse with the moves you use, because you really aren't getting that much type coverage as-is. Still, since you are apparently near the top on shoddy, im sure you can think of easy ways to do that.

All in all, i never really like sunny day teams, but i guess this seems fine. Still, you don't have anything that can pursuit or take out pretty much any latias besides just exploding on it; you have no moves that are super effective against it besides on houndoom, but no one in their right mind is switching latias in on houndoom, and latias kills houndoom with surf in one on one due to latias outspeeding. That's about all i gotta say. Good luck with this team, and hope my criticisms helped!

4hey guys heres a team Empty Thanks Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Ajewlikeyou

Ajewlikeyou
N00B

Your right I battled speezi and myone problem was switch to absorb moves. Also he had tyranitar which was a pain so he beat me 2-0 Sad but good point on heatran and tangrowth. I'll probaly try heatran and switch tangrowth. My swampert would be good for it so thanks toast Smile I wanted to try a sunny day team out for fun but I still need more tests Smile thanks toast for your input man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum