Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will you use the Pokewalker?

+2
Toast
Dreamsaber
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will you use the Pokewalker? Empty Will you use the Pokewalker? Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
N00B

I think the Pokewalker is cool and all, but I honestly can't see myself usign it a lot. I have many consecutive classes, so I'm very stop and go most days. I just don't like to imagine my Pachirisu being all happy but then being bored for the next hour. Anyone have a more Pokemon-friendly life?

2Will you use the Pokewalker? Empty Re: Will you use the Pokewalker? Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 am

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

I doubt ill actually use it well, but i mean, I'll probably use it when i feel like it. I have to walk from class to class a lot, but besides that it wouldnt do much for me.

3Will you use the Pokewalker? Empty Re: Will you use the Pokewalker? Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Thatch

Thatch
Admin
Admin

I'm totally using it, I'm going to wear that to class all the time, just because my dorm is so far away and everytime i walk its like 10,000 steps. Totally worth it.

http://www.puclpodcast.com

4Will you use the Pokewalker? Empty im definately using it Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Ajewlikeyou

Ajewlikeyou
N00B

im using all the time. im gonna wear it during school but most of all thank you track practice!!!!!!!! but like will it beep when an even happens you know such as wild pokes or finding an item just wondering

5Will you use the Pokewalker? Empty Re: Will you use the Pokewalker? Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am

Shards

Shards

When it comes to catching wild pokes and getting items, what you do is spend "Watts" gained from walking to get a chance to do so. Otherwise, it's just your little poke runnin' along. "Watts" are also used to unlock special routes in your copy of HG/SS, so it's advantageous to use the Pokewalker. And if your lucky, your poke will level at the end of the walk.

-- Info from Nintendo Power (summarized by Shards)

Totally useful for me. I walk to/from school everyday, and often spend the afternoons walking about, going to Starbucks and the ice cream place down the street, LOL. And I have far-apart classes, and a timed mile two weeks after HG/SS comes out. LOL. Great timing, Gym teacher!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12106699

6Will you use the Pokewalker? Empty Re: Will you use the Pokewalker? Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:23 pm

pokeman

pokeman
N00B

I use mine all the time i even sleep next to mine every night

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum