Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi There

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi There Empty Hi There Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Patches

Patches
N00B

Im new to the forum(but not to the podcast). Ive sent in a few emails............ ask me if you want to know more stuff about me.

2Hi There Empty Re: Hi There Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

Hey, welcome to the forums! I've seen you on the chatbox every so often Smile

Hope you have a good time, and keep listening to the podcasts

PUCL Nation represent

3Hi There Empty Re: Hi There Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 am

AbsolAUS91

AbsolAUS91
N00B

haha, it is the one and only patches... dude, its good to see you on the forums!
so, what do i want to know... probably what i always discuss with my trainer buddies, favourite type(s) and your perfect team Very Happy

4Hi There Empty Thanks for the Welcoming Guys Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Patches

Patches
N00B

Thanks for the welcoming Toast and AbsolAUS91 Very Happy . My favorite type used to be electric but i dont really have one now. Right now im working on a team with my shiny swellow and tropius Very Happy and trying to fit in a sandslash, nidoqueen, arcanine, and jolteon. My swellow and tropius are pretty decent and right now im working on training sandslash and nidoqueen.

5Hi There Empty Re: Hi There Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:07 pm

AbsolAUS91

AbsolAUS91
N00B

Patches wrote:Thanks for the welcoming Toast and AbsolAUS91 Very Happy . My favorite type used to be electric but i dont really have one now. Right now im working on a team with my shiny swellow and tropius Very Happy and trying to fit in a sandslash, nidoqueen, arcanine, and jolteon. My swellow and tropius are pretty decent and right now im working on training sandslash and nidoqueen.
dude, so jealous of that shiny swellow! its one of my favourites, the only thing that would top that for me would be a shiny absol:O
good choice on the jolteon, im currently training a jolteon myself, not going smoothly though:(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum