Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon

+2
SARGE
AbsolAUS91
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Empty Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:54 pm

AbsolAUS91

AbsolAUS91
N00B

The title says it all really.
basically, the idea is if you'd like a poke for your collection or battle team with our names on it, let us know and we'll see if we can cut a deal. It won't be a sure thing that we want to trade at all, however. and we'll also only trade 1st stages of the evolved ones at lv 1.
so basically i'll maintain a list of regulars here and if anyone's left out of it, let me know in this thread.
AbsolAUS91-Absol
The Apprentice-Riolu (Zoroark in gen V)
trev_da_peoples_champ-Charizard
Infinity-Blaziken
Sarge-Growlithe (for now) and Mijumaru (water starter gen V)
Barkley-Dratini
Clonetos-Nidoking
Toast-Furret
Thatch-Feraligatr
Sycamore-Tyranitar (let me know if it's wrong)
Ace Trainer Egan: Cyndaquil
Smythy: The entire Abra line
Mr. Thingy-Tyrogue or Eevee

Last edited by AbsolAUS91 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Empty Re: Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 am

SARGE

N00B

clonetos- nidoking

3Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Empty Re: Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 am

Ace Trainer Egan

Ace Trainer Egan
N00B

Ace: Cyndaquill

http://www.twitter.com/ODSTEJY

4Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Empty Re: Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Smythy

Smythy
N00B

Meh, Im not really a reguler yet, and the chat box is off limits at the moment, but Im just gonna throw Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam out there

5Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Empty Re: Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

Sarge is definitely also a member of team furret

6Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Empty ME! Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:47 am

Mister Thingy

N00B

I've been on the chat pretty much everyday for half of a year.
Mr.T: EEVEE/Tyrogue

7Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Empty Re: Chat Box/Forum regulars Sig Pokemon Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 pm

AbsolAUS91

AbsolAUS91
N00B

Toast wrote:Sarge is definitely also a member of team furret
i know he loves furret, that's why it seemed so strange that he chose growlithe, he said it to me himself :S

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum