Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuff about PBR

+5
Zeph
barkleylola
Ecko
Speezi
Toast
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stuff about PBR Empty Stuff about PBR Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

Hey, does PBR support HG/SS in japan? If not, are there plans in the making of a PBR 2 or similar style game for HG/SS? I'm just curious if anyone knows, and I really dont want to google around for this.

2Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 am

Speezi

Speezi
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

i believe it was confirmed that HG SS carts are compatible with PBR. i'll have to dig out a source later and i'll post it. but yea we need PBR-2.

Last edited by Speezi on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

3Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 am

Ecko

Ecko
Site Developer
Site Developer

PBR was garbage.... Smile

http://puclpodcast.com/

4Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 am

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

yeah pbr failed. They need to put mini games back in like in colisseum

5Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:38 pm

barkleylola

barkleylola
N00B

O we thought we were going to get a cool P.B.R. well we were WAY WRONG!!! FAIL NINTENDO! I think they should add min games again and and RPG something cool like that... BUT I beat they won't Sad

6Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

The only cool PBR is Perry Brown's Return.

7Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:50 pm

barkleylola

barkleylola
N00B

haha toast

8Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:14 am

Speezi

Speezi
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

i'm still hoping for a PBR 2 to come out...

9Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:34 pm

barkleylola

barkleylola
N00B

and will be B.A. like the one in the video on youtube

10Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:47 am

Zeph

N00B

Ok the thing about PBR is that nintendo was on some sort of good idea contraceptive
(like things that stop pregencies) when they thought of this game kthxbai cyclops

11Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:14 am

Thatch

Thatch
Admin
Admin

They better come out with a sequel soon, I really can't do too much, if they would just make the next console game like that and call it pokemon stadium 3 and make it the true successor of the previous games maybe with a few things left out, like a game boy tower and such, but if they could give me a new Earl's academy, some mini games, and a way to battle with my cart and a much better random wifi battle system, it would be amazing.

http://www.puclpodcast.com

12Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

PBR 2 Will come out and will hold the epic pucl cow.

13Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 am

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

Thatch wrote:They better come out with a sequel soon, I really can't do too much, if they would just make the next console game like that and call it pokemon stadium 3 and make it the true successor of the previous games maybe with a few things left out, like a game boy tower and such, but if they could give me a new Earl's academy, some mini games, and a way to battle with my cart and a much better random wifi battle system, it would be amazing.
I completely agree with this; PBR's modus operandi was just terrible. There really were no redeeming qualities about PBR except laughing when you saw Empoleon waddle.

14Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:31 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

I saw it in stores for a shiting $60

15Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Thatch

Thatch
Admin
Admin

What store Rip "U" Off? Everywhere I go its 50 or less.

http://www.puclpodcast.com

16Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

Thatch wrote:What store Rip "U" Off? Everywhere I go its 50 or less.
So fucking true those assholes tried scamming me out of my dinero and I was like NO. So i never went there again.

17Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Sixtails

Sixtails
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

I thought it was kinda funny how they had three options for ur character representing the three types of people who play pokemon. First, they had the little kid, kinda self explanitory. Then there was cool boy, which was code for "skinny nerd", although he was the most normal of the three. And finally there was a very buff dude for the fat nerds to identify with, since they'll never admit it's all fat and no muscle.
Overall however, I didn't mind PBR too much since you could finally customize your character (despite the limitations, ALWAYS HAVING TO WEAR A HAT) and random wifi battles

18Stuff about PBR Empty Re: Stuff about PBR Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 am

Ace Trainer Egan

Ace Trainer Egan
N00B

Sixtails wrote: Overall however, I didn't mind PBR too much since you could finally customize your character (despite the limitations, ALWAYS HAVING TO WEAR A HAT) and random wifi battles
Seriously, what is with 10 year old pokemon trainers that take down criminal organizations and win the pokemon league and hats? Not one trainer, boy or girl, have not had some sort of head gear.

http://www.twitter.com/ODSTEJY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]