Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Gas Mask" Sig

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Gas Mask" Sig Empty "Gas Mask" Sig Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 am

Ace Trainer Egan

Ace Trainer Egan
N00B

"Gas Mask" Sig ODSTSig
I'm not gonna lie, this sig really sucks. I was honestly just messing around in GIMP and this was an accident. The image quality also suffered when I exported, because I exported it as a JPEG instead of a GIF. I think that this could actually be not a bad sig if I work a bit on it. And actually get CS5 instead of being a cheap ass. Razz

Edit: Actually, the quality isn't as bad as I thought. But I'm terrible at selecting fonts and of course picked the shitty papyrus, which I hate, but what ever, it's 5:45 in the morning for God sakes, my eyeballs feel like they are going to fall out and this run on sentence is crazy.

If your wondering what the text means, ODST stands for Orbital Drop Shock Trooper which is a special forces regiment of the UNSC's (United Nations Space Command) Marines. This is all from the game Halo, by the way. Basically they are the badasses who fall into battle first in small pods that travel at light speed from the cruisers in space to the planets. They drop in first and don't leave until the fight is done. I always thought they kicked ass, ever since Halo 1. EJY is my initials. I also made this mainly for a Halo forum.

The only other image I used was this one below me which a friend of mine made when he was compiling images of leaked armor for a thread in another Halo forum. "Gas Mask" Sig ODSTReachHelmet

C&c thank you.

Last edited by Ace Trainer Egan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reconsidered the sig.)

http://www.twitter.com/ODSTEJY

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum