Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

+5
Shards
M.T.Zack
barkleylola
Karl
Toast
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

Who the heck plays this crap?

Discuss.

Ok fine. On a more serious note, I played the first one, and got kind of bored by the gameplay. However, I heard the second one was slightly better and had a cool storyline. Can someone confirm this? Or at least, what are your thoughts on the games. My own thoughts are that they kind of get repetitive really fast.

2Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Karl

Karl
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

I bought the first one, then got the second as an unexpected confirmation gift from my parents, so i beat them both (not completely for the first though because of the stuff after storyline). Neither of them really give you anything that will help in the main games, but I still enjoyed them.

http://puclpodcast.com

3Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 pm

barkleylola

barkleylola
N00B

This game(s) were cool at first then after you beat the game I was like why do I still play this? The 2nd one had a better story line I will say that. I have not played the 3rd one of the 2nd game (the explores of sky)

4Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:55 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

unlike the regulars they are boring after you win. Arrow Arrow lol! lol!

5Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Shards

Shards

I personally liked the post story line as well as the main story line for Explorers of Sky.

SPOILER ALERT!

The post story line gets less monotonous after the first few missions.

Later on, you get abducted by Palkia and taken to Spacial Rift, becuase you are "messing up space," but it turns out to be Darkrai's fault. After that, I don't know, because I'm still playing through that arc.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12106699

6Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 pm

barkleylola

barkleylola
N00B

I HATED these games i dont like the post story its just a crappy spin off like ranger

7Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Zeph

N00B

I think the dungeon games are awesome, i still play blue rescue team and explores of darkness, i think they brought something new to the pokemon universe.

8Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:53 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

I played again and master rank is not worth it.

9Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 am

pokemonagent

N00B

I played all three and I enjoyed them,I wish the first had more storyling though.

10Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:32 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

I'm Still not master rank. THIS GAME IS A WASTE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

11Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Shards

Shards

M.T.Zack wrote:I'm Still not master rank. THIS GAME IS A WASTE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

I'm on. . . Master ** rank. . . LOL.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12106699

12Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Ryanis

Ryanis
N00B

I didn't like the 1st one because it was a little too impossible for me but the 2nd was slightly easier and more intresting.

http://xat.com/The3rdBattleFronteir

13Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 pm

pokeman

pokeman
N00B

Shards wrote:I personally liked the post story line as well as the main story line for Explorers of Sky.

SPOILER ALERT!

The post story line gets less monotonous after the first few missions.

Later on, you get abducted by Palkia and taken to Spacial Rift, becuase you are "messing up space," but it turns out to be Darkrai's fault. After that, I don't know, because I'm still playing through that arc.
I also liked the story line for the whole game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum