Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG friend codes.... No way!!i

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG friend codes.... No way!!i Empty OMG friend codes.... No way!!i Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Ajewlikeyou

Ajewlikeyou
N00B

Anyways I think we shouldve have a more interactive community and this probaly should go in suggestions but let's have every one put in their friend code so then we can go on and battle each other so it's actually like an underground like were we can battle just for the heck of it Smile so everyone put your friend code on this thread so then when we add you we can go on and battle each other Smile if this works thanks guys

2OMG friend codes.... No way!!i Empty By the way Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Ajewlikeyou

Ajewlikeyou
N00B

Mine is 0990 3091 7145 pm if you want to battle I'd your ready to lose 13th on shoddy baby Smile

3OMG friend codes.... No way!!i Empty Re: OMG friend codes.... No way!!i Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:30 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

I'll post my friend codes later.

4OMG friend codes.... No way!!i Empty Re: OMG friend codes.... No way!!i Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 am

Speezi

Speezi
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

your # 13 on Shoddy...BAH! i'm always eager to battle stronger opponents heheheh... here's my FC.. 4468 6840 6977.

5OMG friend codes.... No way!!i Empty okay pm me guys if you want to battle Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Ajewlikeyou

Ajewlikeyou
N00B

pm guys and ill battle you and unfortuanetly im now like 212 on shoddy because my shoddy battle server wasnt working Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum