Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:33 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

Here is where you play the game.

RULES

Each post must be at least 5 sentences Long.
No Cussing.
To play you must have your sign up accepted by a accept post.
Once you post you have to wait for someone else to post before you can post again.
When you first start out to do your second post you must wait till i find you, So read the latest posts and awaken neer where we are.
Your first post must be about you waking up near where we (the group so far) is.
If someone asks a question to another character no one is allowed to post till the question is answered. I will p.m you if not answered in three days (to the person asked) if not answered in five days i will have a Mod delete the question part.
If you want to stop being in the Roleplay then make a five sentence post on your character dying. I will then cross your name out on the signup.

Story:

I will start.

Zack had just recently awoken. The previous mission hadn't turned out so well. Now he was all alone im the middle of a strange woods. He wandered around hoping to find his friends, but all he found was more tree's. He wondered where he was. There hadn't been a little pop-up sign like there used to be and now he was a mew, his favorite pokemon, and a shiny one too. Zack decided to fly up and hoped to get a better view.

Last edited by M.T.Zack on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

pokemonagent

N00B

Josh had just awoken,and found himself lost in a forest. "where are the others?" I thought to my self. Then I realized I turned into a Cyndaquil. "What,how did this happen?" I wonderd to my self. Then I saw a Pokemon flying in the sky. "What the heck was that..." I said. "Well I turned into a pokemon so that could be one of the others." "I need to let him,if it is one of the others find out were I am" "Go Ember"
Then I shoot up the Ember attack into the sky,about 12 feet in the air."

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

Zack was flying around in the sky's. Suddenly he felt a tingly burning sensation. He looked at his new tail to see it engulfed in flame. "OMG I'M I'M ON FIRE" He thought. He looked down to see a cyndaquil down on the ground using ember on him. Zack knew his friends would probably be pokemon too but to be on the safe side used metrinome. Suddenly Zack got all tingly and teleported to the cyndaquil. The speed had cooled off Zack's tail. Zack asked the Cyndaquil "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU ATTACK ME!"

4[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:17 am

pokemonagent

N00B

"Hey.I'm Josh,who are you?" The rare pokemon admited who he is. "Oh,Zack it's you,I see you were turned into a pokemon too." The two wondered were the other members of the team are. "I know,since we are turned into pokemon they must been turned into pokemon aswell, and I belive they are in this woods." "Ok,how about I serch down on the ground and you serch in the sky" "And if we fid anything we come meet back up here every half an hour." The two Pokemon then whent serching for the rest of the group.

5[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:30 am

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

Zack had been flying in the when he felt a sting. He looked at his left arm and red liquid was pouring out. He realised it was his blood. He cartwheeled to the ground. A man ran over too zack. The man was holding a strange weapon and Zack didn't want to stay to find out. Zack used Metronome. Zack glowed blue and the bieng screamed in pain as it collasped to the ground. Zack used metronome again and healed his wound. Zack took back to the skies to get back to the meeting place.

6[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 am

TheRealAnon

TheRealAnon
N00B

Meanwhile, Anon was busy searching for berries,

"This is hopless!" the Ditto cried out.

Sudenly, something red fell from the sky and landed on his forhead.

"What the..." he muttered.

Looking up, he saw a mew flying away. Probobly Zack thought Anon.

He transformed into a Pigeotto and flew after him.

https://www.youtube.com/AnonymousAntonymous

7[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 am

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

Zack looked behind him to see an odd loooking pigeotto behind him. Zack though "hmm, Weird colors are the look of a ditto, Must be Anon. zack turned around and asked the pigeotto. Indeed it was Anon. Zack told Anon to follow him so they could meet up with Josh. So the two set back out to the meeting place.

pokemonagent

N00B

Josh had made it to the spot,but with no luck. "Hmmm...I think I came a bit early..." Then two pokemon came down from the sky. Zack told Josh that he had found Anon. "Oh thats good, but I have not found anyone yet." "Ok, since we got three pepole it will be a bit more easy to find the others." But after Josh said that, a person came up with a weapon. "Thats the same one who attacked me before!" Zack alerted. Then Zack and Josh used there attacks, Metronome and Ember, Metronome turned into Shadow Ball. After they hit the Person laid there Knocked out...

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

"O.K. That guy is annoying me. Thats what... the second or third time he's attacked me.". Zack Decided the group needed to get out of these woods. The group headed west into the woods hoping to find a way out. That's when a they came across a gem. It was one of the seven used in the machine. The group decided to keep it and look for the others along their way. At the edge of the woods the saw a distant city. The group headed off.

10[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:06 pm

pokemonagent

N00B

The three Pokemon wondered in the woods, then a city came into view. "Finally were out of the woods." Josh said. But it seems full of Trainers, and if they see us there is no doubt they will try to catch us, but we may find someone to help us." Josh said.
"There is a professer in this city,but I don't know were he would be." Josh said.
The three Pokemon continue into the city,but after a half hour they can't find the profsser. "I wonder where he is...." Josh wonders.

11[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:27 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

The threesome entered the city. another person walked by. This one freaked out and hid. The three wondered what was happenening. Then Zack saw a sign. "this is a new town.". All the people freaked out as the threesome went around. Then a vehicle came and a man steped out. He was holding a net that was tipped with another crystal.

12[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:37 pm

TheRealAnon

TheRealAnon
N00B

"We have to get that crystal..." muttered Anon "They're the only way to make us human again."

Cautiously, they followed the man as he began shopping, not taking their eyes of the net.

"I know!" exclaimed Anon, suddenly "I'll transform into a Butterfree, and while he trys to catch me, you can get the crystal!"

13[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

"Got it. Team move out."

Anon Became butterfry. The guy got distracted. Zack used metronome this time something bad happened. It turned into rest. Zack fell asleep. It was up to josh to get the Crystal...

14[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:44 pm

pokemonagent

N00B

"Oh this is bad..." Josh said "Wait a minute!" "I can burn the net with Ember until it breaks." "Ok, go Ember!" Then Josh shoot out Ember at the net, then suddenly the net broke. Josh whent and caguht the crystal. Anon noticed on what I was doing. Then, luckly Zack woke up right on time. Then Anon used Stun Spore on the man. Then all three of us ran off. But the Man saw us and yelled, "Come back here!"

15[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

Zack and friends got ot the outskirts of town. "We need to find the rest of the group. We also need a place to rest. I WANT TO GET HOME.". This was going nowhere fast.

The two gems started glowing. One Red the other Blue. Then they flew in the air and merged. This made a Purple gem.

"Wow. Wait what did that do?". Zack decided to go into the nearby cave. The group agreed.

When they got to the cave Zack Started wondering about all the events. Sudennly a creature attacked. This one looked like an ursarang but wasn't.

16[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 am

TheRealAnon

TheRealAnon
N00B

"DARK BEAM!" yelled Dark Ursarang.

The dark beam shot towards them with surprising speed, but the purple crystal broke apart again, and the blue one flew infront of them, protecting them from attack.

"This must be the crystal of defence!" yelled Anon excitedly.

The dark beam rebound on ita user, and knocked him out.

"Look, there!" yelled Josh excitedly.

He was pointing at a scroll on the floor. Anon picked it up, and read

Crystal's of pure power

Blue: Defence
Red: Attack
Yellow: Speed
Green: Accuracy
Orange: Health
Purple: Reserection
Clear: True Power

17[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:06 am

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

"K, We know what to look for and we know what they..." suddenly more people came. One hit Zack and Anon with darts that made them sleepy. Zack and Anon Fell asleep. Before Josh could react they hit him. The last thing the three remembered was being thrown into a vehicle.

18[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 pm

pokemonagent

N00B

The three Pokemon awoken and relized that they have been captured and inside a cage. "Where are we?" Josh said. Then they saw Men walking around with weapons.
"Hmmm, if we break out now we will be captured again...." "Wait I got a idea!" Josh said. "Anon can transform into a Abra and Telaport us out of this cage and away from danger." "But they took are crystals...." Zack said. "your right Zack.....I know, after all of them have gone after us we will come back here and get them!" "Ok, lets try it, butwhat if they take the crystals with them?" Asked Anon. "Then, it would seem that the Men would go out by them self too cover more ground, and we could take them down one by one till we find the one with the crystalls." Then the Pokemon activated there plan and tellaported away, very soon all the men were serching for them....

19[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:54 am

M.T.Zack RP

M.T.Zack RP
N00B

When Anon teleported the group out, Zack was accidentally left behind. Luckily, Zack had learned telekineses. He talked to Josh and said he would search inside.

Zack headed down the corridor nearest him. There it split into three directions. Zack had to choose one. Now which one....

20[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 am

Ryanis

Ryanis
N00B

Someone stepped behind Zack. It was not the men, but Ryanis. "Don't you think you need more than one person for this, Zack?" Ryanis had only recently awoken.

http://xat.com/The3rdBattleFronteir

21[roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Empty Re: [roleplay] war of the pokemon universe Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:24 am

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

"So that's where you were. Yeah, I will need your help to see if the crystals are here." Zack Said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum