Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

will it work with HG/SS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1will it work with HG/SS Empty will it work with HG/SS Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:40 pm

barkleylola

barkleylola
N00B

In Japan did they get ANOTHER update for Pokemon Ranch? I know that platinum works for them and not us Sad . I know (again Razz) in one episode of this epic-Cast that people emailed Nintendo and they said something like we know nothing about this

2will it work with HG/SS Empty Re: will it work with HG/SS Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:57 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

YES THEY DID> Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Sad Sad Surprised Surprised Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question

The smilies are for effect lol! lol!

3will it work with HG/SS Empty Re: will it work with HG/SS Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:48 pm

barkleylola

barkleylola
N00B

NOO way do you think we will get it

4will it work with HG/SS Empty Re: will it work with HG/SS Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack wrote:YES THEY DID> Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Sad Sad Surprised Surprised Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question

The smilies are for effect lol! lol!

Wait this was HG SS i though it was platinum srry.

5will it work with HG/SS Empty Re: will it work with HG/SS Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Karl

Karl
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

Yeah, I was the one who asked about the english Platinum update. If they won't make an update for Platinum, I doubt they will for HG/SS, but there's always the chance that they didn't make the Platinum update because they knew they were just gonna have to make another one for HG/SS.

http://puclpodcast.com

6will it work with HG/SS Empty Re: will it work with HG/SS Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

They are making My pokemon Ranch 2.

LIFE SIZE!

7will it work with HG/SS Empty Re: will it work with HG/SS Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 am

Ace Trainer Egan

Ace Trainer Egan
N00B

Did they ever update it for Platinum or HG/SS?

http://www.twitter.com/ODSTEJY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum