Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PUCL Block Suggestion Thread

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Empty PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

I figured it would be appropriate to make one of these, considering we just had our first PUCL block yesterday.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what might make the PUCL Block better than before? Suggestions can be about time slots, scheduling, what certain members should do, what members should be shown, etc. Please try to keep suggestions PG or PG-13. You all should know the difference between PG and R, so yeah, nothing too inappropriate or risque please. Since I'm really the one who's mostly in charge of organizing the schedule for the block and I check the forums pretty often (if you couldnt tell), I definitely will take all of these suggestions under consideration, and I'm sure that if you make a suggestion for another crew member in this thread, that they will do so as well.

Fire away.

2PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Empty Re: PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:02 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

Thatch needs to always go first and sycamore second.

3PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Empty Re: PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Shards

Shards

How about something more interesting than just some dude sitting there rambling. . . Like some dude sitting there playing Pokemon while rambling.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12106699

4PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Empty Re: PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:25 am

Toast

Toast
PUCL Crew
PUCL Crew

Hey, my rambles are awesome. Don't hate.

But yeah, we're starting to do that a bit more with actual video games being played and stuff.

5PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Empty Re: PUCL Block Suggestion Thread Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 am

Ace Trainer Egan

Ace Trainer Egan
N00B

Thatch and guitar equals win. How about that?

http://www.twitter.com/ODSTEJY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum