Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Dash................WTF

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon Dash................WTF Empty Pokemon Dash................WTF Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:40 pm

M.T.Zack

M.T.Zack

Who thought this game was good. It pissed me off.

2Pokemon Dash................WTF Empty Re: Pokemon Dash................WTF Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
N00B

I agree, a racing game was neither desired nor practical. Still, this series makes enough munny that they can make a game that no one will buy and Nintendo won't really hurt much.

I was annoyed by PokePinball. Sure, it made more sense than the other series, but I still didn't like the fad. I was ready to quit Nintendo games had they made a Starfox Pinball.

3Pokemon Dash................WTF Empty Re: Pokemon Dash................WTF Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:37 am

Ace Trainer Egan

Ace Trainer Egan
N00B

Dreamsaber wrote:I was ready to quit Nintendo games had they made a Starfox Pinball.
Yeah, I'm used to pokemon getting raped, but not my mother fucking starfox.

http://www.twitter.com/ODSTEJY

4Pokemon Dash................WTF Empty Re: Pokemon Dash................WTF Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:51 pm

pokeman

pokeman
N00B

M.T.Zack wrote:Who thought this game was good. It pissed me off.
I thought it was a decent game i had some fun playing it i just wish it had more races that you could do and maybe some other things in it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum